Please provide information in support of your application as an MTh Student of OCRPL.
As a part of the admission process we will contact your referees independently for their recommendations. Once your application file is complete, it will be presented to the OCRPL Admissions Committee for consideration.
Admission decisions are based on a composite of information including:
- Your previous academic performance
- The intention of your institution to offer a MTh Programme in Religion and Culture (with an emphasis on Islamic studies) and your commitment to teach there
- The strategic location of your institution
- Your submitted essay on Islam (a critical part of the application form)
- Comments from referees
- Interview process and outcome
Applications must be received by OCRPL by the 27th of August 2021. If successful, you will be invited to join the Preparatory Course in September 2021, and after the further selection the MTh programme itself (January 2022-February 2023).
If you have any questions about the application or application process, please contact Dr Anna Bekele – email@example.com.